Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One of those ALS days...

Hello to all. Lets get on with it here... One thing that has proven hard to get through my hard head is that it's hard to plan ahead with ALS. I'm a planner by nature. I like to know what I'm going to be doing, how long I'll be doing it and when. I guess that makes me seem like a joy to be around, but I'm talking business or important things here.

The main reason I've always liked to know those things is because it lets me know when and how long I have to fuck off, to do what I want, the best part of life, right? Trust me I know how to have fun. I like a balance though. Now I have the time for what I want to do but I certainly don't always have the ability.

Today has been one of those days courtesy of ALS. I've been in a lot of discomfort all day. I was able to do absolutely nothing. If you can't work or play, I mean even enjoy company, what's left?

If you ever hear someone tell you ALS is painless, please bitch slap them for me.

If you ever read in a book ALS is painless, please rip out the page and burn it for me.

I have a lot things to share. I hope to talk about choosing the right power wheelchair, and I have many other ideas. Some days things happen that I really want to share, so these ideas get put off. I guess ALS is like a box of chocolates too. I sure got a nasty one today.

I hope my next blog is more enjoyable. I started not to write a thing today but I felt the need to.

Until next time, take care

April

 

[subscribe2]

No comments:

Post a Comment